Oscar not leaving Blues

first_imgOscar has told French media that he has had contact with Paris St Germain this summer but has no plans to leave Chelsea. The 22-year-old Brazilian is the latest Stamford Bridge star to be linked to PSG, with Eden Hazard heavily rumoured to have been high on Laurent Blanc’s summer wishlist before he confirmed his commitment to Chelsea. Fellow Brazilian David Luiz also recently sealed a big-money move to the French capital. Press Associationcenter_img Oscar, who has played a key role for the hosts in the World Cup so far, has now followed in the footsteps of Hazard in publicly declaring he wants to stay at the London club. “I had contact with PSG, it’s true but it did not go further,” he is quoted as saying by L’Equipe. “The next season, I will stay at Chelsea.” last_img read more

Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone: UFC fan offers a sneak peek into the future

first_img 9 months ago Conor McGregor teases UFC fans, could choose new weight-class for his return fight First Published: 29th November, 2019 19:01 IST FOLLOW US Written By SUBSCRIBE TO US Danish Ansari Also Read | UFC Salaries: Conor McGregor, Khabib, Nate Diaz Salary RevealedConor McGregor and Donald Cerrone – current standingsDonald Cerrone is coming off two straight losses and has last competed in the octagon at UFC Fight Night 158 in September. He faced off against his good friend Justin Gaethje. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned for The Cowboy as he suffered a round one TKO in the main event. Meanwhile, Conor McGregor last competed against UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov in a title fight before losing in the fourth round. For his fight against Cerrone, Conor McGregor will make his Welterweight return for the third time in his career after his two encounters with Nate Diaz in 2016.Also Read | CONFIRMED: Conor McGregor To Face Donald Cerrone In UFC 246, Says President Dana White Also Read | Conor McGregor: Dana White Reveals Donald Cerrone As His Next OpponentUFC News: McGregor vs Cerrone – Back to realityUFC president Dana White has recently revealed (in an interview with ESPN) that a fight between Conor McGregor and Donald Cerrone has been finalized and that McGregor has already signed the contract. The highly anticipated bout will finally take place next year at the UFC 246 pay-per-view event on January 18 inside the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the fighting capital.”Conor has signed and Cowboy is ready to go,” Dana White told ESPN. Breaking: Per Dana White (@danawhite), Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) has signed to face Donald Cerrone (@Cowboycerrone) at UFC 246 on Jan. 18, at welterweight.”Conor has signed and Cerrone is ready to go.”— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) November 28, 2019 9 months ago UFC: Conor McGregor wants to fight Donald Cerrone in his return, confirmed his manager 10 months ago UFC: Dana White uncertain about Conor McGregor-Donald Cerrone fight 9 months ago Nate Diaz has a major compliment for bitter UFC rival Conor McGregor WE RECOMMEND Last Updated: 29th November, 2019 19:01 IST Conor McGregor Vs Donald Cerrone: UFC Fan Offers A Sneak Peek Into The Future Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone: A UFC fan offered a potential peek into the future when he simulated Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone on EA Sports UFC 3. WATCH US LIVE A UFC fan recently offered a sneak peek of what could potentially happen when Conor McGregor takes on UFC Welterweight Donald Cerrone. He did so by simulating a fight on UFC videogame EA Sports UFC 3. Conor McGregor vs Donald Cerrone in UFC 3Both McGregor and Cerrone pull out everything from their arsenal as they engage in an all-out brawl right from the start. The brutal encounter also involves both fighters bleeding heavily from the series of strikes. However, Donald Cerrone is the one who emerges victorious as he locks McGregor in an armbar in the final round of the fight. Watch the complete simulated fight below:Also Read | Khabib Nurmagomedov Calls Conor McGregor An “idiot”, Calls For People To Ignore Him LIVE TV COMMENT 9 months ago CONFIRMED: Conor McGregor to face Donald Cerrone in UFC 246, says President Dana Whitelast_img read more

Athletic Bilbao confirm success of Yeray Alvarez’s testicular cancer treatment.

first_imgIt was bad news for the players, board and fans of Athletic Bilbao when defender Yeray Alvarez was diagnosed with testicular cancer in December. Alvarez amazingly returned to action in February and was named in Spain’s squad for the U21 European Championships, just 46 days after surgery to remove the affected testicle. However, in June, Alvarez suffered a setback when it was discovered during a routine checkup that the disease had returned, robbing him of the chance to play at the U21 European Championship. In July, Alvarez was shown love and support from his Athletic Bilbao teammates as they all shaved their heads while he was undergoing chemotherapy. “We want him to feel as comfortable as possible here and we did this not only for Yeray but for all families that suffer from this disease.” said midfielder Oscar de Marcos.Alvarez also took to Instagram to thank the players and fans for their support, saying he would return stronger.”When it seemed like it had knocked me down, I got up and fought back,” the defender wrote. “Don’t worry, I’m going to win this fight. With all the people that support me, if it comes back to knock me down again, I will come back a thousand and one times.”Yes, he won the fight. Athletic Bilbao have confirmed that Alvarez’s treatment was successful. It is only a matter of time before the 22-year-old returns to action. RelatedCanelo Alvarez calls Floyd Mayweather a disgrace to BoxingDecember 13, 2018In “Boxing”Transfer: Athletic Bilbao Sign Inigo Martinez To Replace LaporteJanuary 30, 2018In “Europe”Former Barcelona Midfielder To Be Punished For Drug Trafficking In MexicoAugust 10, 2017In “Europe”last_img read more